2.22.2009

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Sean and this is where I will be making random ramblings, as you can see from the title. Right now there's about an hour and a half to go until the Oscars come on. I've seen Benjamin Button, but that is about it of all the picture that ate nominated to be the best. I was a bit upset when I was creating this because I could not find out how to embed an Last.fm widget on the blog. Bummer. I settled for putting the link in my music interests. As you can see I have a poll up on the right. It's pretty self explanatory.

Listening to : Small Talk, a new podcast. Hilarious. Not for the curse-shy though.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
    with

    SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good

    results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!
    Also visit my homepage myfilms.pl

    ReplyDelete